Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ANOTHER Strippie - the last one for a while



















This was the companion strippie quilt I completed as a mate to the one that was "rejected" in favour of another girlie one in my first post. Originally it (and the first one) was commissioned to go to a set of twin boys, but the lady doing the commissioning didn't contact me for a long time, so I eventually gave one to my cousin, and one to a friend. Friend was 49 when she had this child - and it was her first!!!

I had a lot of trouble with the yellow in this quilt. Yellow isn't one of my very favourite colours, and this particular yellow was a screamer.

Not one of my quilts that I was really attached to, for that reason. But there you go. Only stern truth will do on Kotton Frolik.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's lovely. I really don't like yellow much, either, especially yellow clothes.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home