Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Hyper Whales

The question is, of course, where did this quilt go? I think it went to Mel's youngest, up in McMurray. I guess I could phone and ask what the quilt looked like that I sent their way, but would I sound like a complete idiot?

Another strippie, obviously, made with that "happy whale" fabric I'm having such a devil of a time using up. I just finished another quilt top with that in it, alternating with nine-patch blocks, and it's frightfully busy. Quilting always brings it around, of course. Still, I think it's going to be more than a little frenetic. It'll need to go to an inherently placid baby.

I think I'll make another denim tote-bag and use that fabric for the lining. That should knock it back to just a few scraps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home